Good book, I am reading it now. mp
Have you read this, Albers? It was recommended to me. What do you think? Would I like it? Bet you thought I didn't read your blog any more...I'm always checking in on you. When are we going to hang out? Hope that things are well.
very good book -- i read it a long time ago ....... also a good read ... the glass castle, sarahs key, still alice
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Good book, I am reading it now.
mp
Have you read this, Albers? It was recommended to me. What do you think? Would I like it? Bet you thought I didn't read your blog any more...I'm always checking in on you. When are we going to hang out? Hope that things are well.
very good book -- i read it a long time ago ....... also a good read ... the glass castle, sarahs key, still alice
Post a Comment