It is nearly another brand new year. It is amazing that one ago I was just back from my first trip to europe. I know I keep saying this but it feels like more than one year has passed. Typical, given much has happened and much has changed. Next year I will be thirty and although it scares me a little because I think it should and although where I am now is the most confusing place I've ever been, I still think getting old is the best thing that can happen to a person. Every day we change a little and grow a little and the trajectory is headed to a place that makes more and more sense. Even when it doesn't.
Saturday, December 22, 2007
life is getting grayer
It is nearly another brand new year. It is amazing that one ago I was just back from my first trip to europe. I know I keep saying this but it feels like more than one year has passed. Typical, given much has happened and much has changed. Next year I will be thirty and although it scares me a little because I think it should and although where I am now is the most confusing place I've ever been, I still think getting old is the best thing that can happen to a person. Every day we change a little and grow a little and the trajectory is headed to a place that makes more and more sense. Even when it doesn't.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Hey,
Miss you tons. Come visit me. Enjoy SD.
mp
Merry Christmas buddy [and "merry christmas everybody"].
Miss ya!
[Can't believe a year has gone by since the tile picture-making]
hey. I miss you too. |Sorry I couldntmake it out of my moms house for a saturday. I seriously need some sleep. Ivebeen put to work. |LOVE YA|!
Post a Comment